Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mindless Ramblings of a Crazy Girl

While in the theater at my 4th viewing, I decided I would take notes so I knew what to discuss with you guys. I wanted to post the notes here so that you knew I was not kidding. What I will do is post the picture and then what I wrote underneath it.  I'm only posting the notes up to where I am discussing the movie in Part 1 of Eclipse Discussion. Otherwise you'd know my thoughts on the second half! Please excuse the ridiculous handwriting, but it was pitch black in a movie theater. I also had to write fast, as not to miss a good part. This goes in chronological order. Enjoy!


TRANSLATION:
-windshield tribute to Rob?
-Xavier=sex
-dramatic
- P “WTF was that?” in reference to Riley getting bit.
-meadow:
            -Please kiss my neck
            -knocked up comment
            -hot together.
            -grab hair ff?
            -walk away- ass shot
-Charlie=win
- Dislike- excluded window scene
-Jake’s handwriting is so not that nice
-humans=win
-Bella on the rag? “that’s what you said last time.”
-Charlie=win
-Renee:
            -very mom-like and tugs at heartstrings. Well done- like magnets line.
            -Glasses = ew


TRANSLATION:
-Cullens in woods… uhh
-Landscape all the time?
-Fuck you Jacob and your stupid hair
-Edward wrinkles
-Why is Jacob’s hair wet?
-Dislike her getting on the back. Proximity of eggs?
-Why are other wolves not fit?
-Leah = win. Wig = busted
-Imprinting- conveniently glossed over- sappy definition. To baby? Like what?
-Vamp news from Bella- next time use a dick. Jacob’s freak out LAUGHABLE
-Better you really be dead? Hey Jacob? FUCK YOU.
-Riley can sniff my clothes any time. 





TRANSLATION:
-Stories- skipped in book, skipped in movie. Blame Bella session?
-Riley = yummmm
-Charie and Bella in kitchen slays me- so sad
-Flesh & blood & warmth & GROSS
-Angryward FTW



So... there you have it! Part 1 of my lovely notes. Does it not make sense? It made total sense to me. 




3 comments:

  1. love this! too funny. can you believe we have to wait 17 F-R-E-A-K-I-N-G Months for Breaking Dawn???? How are we going to survive? I guess we will have to live off pap pics on set as sucky as that sounds.

    I want someone to do a blog on songs that people would like for Breaking Dawn scenes, like;

    1.) Wedding
    2.) First Dance
    3.) Garter removal
    4.) Honeymoon sex
    5.) Pillow-biting sex! ;-)

    I think it would be fun to see what types and styles of songs people choose. I have like 4 followers, so it would kinda be a little hard for me to do.

    ;-), ;-), ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. and this is why you are nothing but the very best.

    ReplyDelete